Friday, February 27, 2009

The Butterfly Emerges

For those of you who know me or who've met me it should be no surprise that I've chosen a Butterfly as my company's new mascot. If you think back you many have seen them and noticed they are sometimes a different one each time you see me. Some may be modern or abstract in design, others adorned with shimmering gems - large as a coaster, small as quarter and everything in between, I usually embellish my blazer or jacket with a butterfly broach.


Time flys so quickly, sometimes it's hard to believe it's been 3 years now. Vivid Expressions LLC has been such an incredible outline for me. As a professional Fine Artist I was so proud to contribute my experience to some of the region's finest museums, non-profit, arts, cultural and communications organizations and now, with Vivid Expressions LLC, to share my abilities for weddings and special events. Today it's time to change our look and re-emphasize my commitment to incorporating "Fine Art" in the event design process. I recently completed re-designing the company logo and I'm so delighted to launch this blog at the same time I reveal our new logo! Don't hesitate to share your feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment