Friday, January 22, 2010

In Front & Behind the lens: Jade Tablescape Details

Your wedding day will seem to defy the laws of physics because it will feel like the fastest day of your life. Serious, with all the months (or sometimes years) of anticipation the actual day really flies by and if you're not careful you'll miss so many moments. I always tell Clients that one of the best investments you can make in your wedding is a great photographer. Remember, after the cake is cut, the dance floor is empty, the candles are blown out, and the entire event is over it's the pictures that remain. You'll look back in a few weeks, months, years and even decades to see family, friends and so many remarkable moments. The sights of the day will never be duplicated and a professional, talented photographer will be able to capture every smile, mood and detail.

I recently had the pleasure of having some of my designs photographed by Bill Murray of ONON Digiography in Virgina Beach, Virginia. Bill's work always convey a vibrant story and each Bride is presented flawlessly. His creative eye, technical knowledge, easy-going personality and passion for his work makes he just wonderful to be around and preserve the beauty of day.

"I guess you could say I just love people, and I REALLY love being around people that are in love. I've been told many times that people can see my soul in my work and I would have to agree that I put my heart into it. I truly believe that my connection to the wonderful people that trust me with their once in a lifetime events makes a huge difference. I TRULY care about every moment, because once that moment passes, it will never happen again. I capture those moments, reverently, while laughing, with tears in my eyes at times. I feel everything that I see."


Enjoy some of our work seen through the lens of Bill. You can contact him at ONON Digiography in Virginia Beach, Virginia... and tell him I say "Hi."





No comments:

Post a Comment