Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Give a little, love a lot

Yes, I'm one those people. I admit I get all "choked up" every time the new house is revealed to the struggling family overcoming hardship during "Extreme Makeover Home Edition". Wedding by their very nature warm the heart and I truly hope to help every couple that we encounter so the idea of bringing such happiness to deserving couples just makes me smile. One of my new favorite organizations is "Wish Upon A Wedding", an amazing nationwide non-profit collective of wedding professionals who volunteer their time, products and services to grant wedding wishes to individuals facing life-threatening illness.

Wish Upon A Wedding is currently seeing donated products or services in 46 cities, ranging from wedding gowns to tuxedos, invitations to cakes, and limousine services to honeymoons. It only takes a moment to register and make a difference in someone's life by clicking here


No comments:

Post a Comment