Monday, March 19, 2012

Smitten! Actual "Artful" Artificial Accents

Ok, I admit it, for the most part I am not the biggest fan of "silk flowers" in bouquets.  Occasionally, I'm asked if silk flowers would be less expensive than fresh flowers - the truth is depending on a number of factors the cost is pretty much the same. Oh don't get me wrong, I know there are some cases where they are a the best fit for a Client that absolutely adores a particular type of flower but has allergies and using other similar flowers just wont do.  Here's the issue, "Silk Flowers" typically don't just fine silk.  I find that most silk flower use materials that have trouble capturing the truly beauty and personality of fresh flowers.

Now, there are more "high-quality" silk flowers available but they tend to offer less options in terms of color and flower variety and in the end they will cost more than using fresh in Wedding & Event Floral Designs.  But there's always exceptions to the rule and this is one!  Emici Bridal offers the most exquisite Bridal Accessories.  I am smitten, absolutely smitten with these artfully done headpieces, bouquets, Ring Bearer Pillows and more.  These designs work well because that are not "flowers made out of silk" (or other material) but they use quality materials to craft an interpretation of flowers - they aren't trying to fool anyone or be something they are not.  They embrace, elevate the silk chiffon, organza, freshwater pearl, Swarovski crystal beading and even feathers to create an Artistic representation of blossoming flowers like the ever popular peony.  Here are just a few examples that I completely swoon over... enjoy!!








1 comment:

  1. I have just seen this post. Thank you for the love. My work is so important to me and to see this has really made me smile. Xo -Marie @ Emici Bridal

    ReplyDelete