Friday, February 19, 2010

Coundown Continues... Hand-painted Vases for Vow Show Display

Ok, yesterday I unveiled a piece of my plan for our display for the Vow Bride 10th Anniversary Bridal Event on February 21st by doing something I've never done before - posting an image of a design before the event to the public. Looks like people like getting a sneak-peek! It's was like an "amuse-bouche" or little appetizer to tease the senses and intrigue the palate. I've had some fun feedback on the black & white initial sketch of the centerpiece design. So, now I guess you want another taste huh? Alright, here you go. Today I've been working on some custom-made "Event Art" for the up-coming Vow Bride 10th Anniversary Bridal Event. Specifically, I am creating a few small hand-painted vases which will be part of the decorative elements for the table-scape display that Vivid Expressions will showcase as Brides, Grooms and other eager guests enter the event. Want another "Sneak peek"? Ok, but for the full effect you'll have to visit us at the Bridal Event this Sunday at the Virginia Beach Convention Center... Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment