Saturday, March 27, 2010

I feel like celebrating!!

Spring is here (kinda) and if you didn't know it, well, I absolutely adore the Spring and Autumn seasons. Perhaps it's the graceful, almost lyrical transformations. The world re-invents itself with new color, texture, and forms. The landscape of the everything around us changes and suddenly, it's Spring... the renewal and warmth of life.

Ah Spring, perhaps (for me at least) it's the transition of color that really lifts the spirit, ignites the imagination, and unleashes the creative juices. That said, I feel like celebrating. Specifically, it's time to offer a special promotion to some of local Brides and Event Hosts in my area. I'm cooking up a special promotion for the month of April... a fun gift... a "thank you" for your support and for thinking of Vivid Expressions LLC when it comes to making your wedding or special event fabulous! The catch, yah, there's one... you have to be join our Facebook Fan Page, "Art of Creative Celebrations - Vivid Expressions LLC", to find out what it is and how you can get it. Oh don't look at me that way. I'll be posting the details on our fan page 1st - just visit the page, become a fan, check out "what we're doing", and then keep an eye out or the announcement. Come, it'll be fun... you know you're curious.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment