Thursday, September 2, 2010

Diamonds and butterflies

Ok, I'm more than just smitten... I'm in love!! Truly, head over heals. Don't get me wrong. I love my own precious ring but if you know me (um, and if my design for the company logo didn't give it away) then you know how much I absolutely adore butterflies and this collection of brilliant "Calla Diamond" designs are simply breathtaking.

For Brides (or Grooms preparing to pop the question) with a fluttering flare this ring design may be for you. Created by jewelry design Nelson Ho, the "Calla Collection" was inspired by the playful dance in the flirtation of a butterfly and a Calla Lily. The four uniquely cut diamonds brought together to form a butterfly (as seen in the three rings on the left) or with a large stone with two butterflies clusters on either side of the setting. Also available in earrings and a necklace design - this cut certainly enchants the heart. See more of the Calla Collection designs and find dealers at Callacut.com

No comments:

Post a Comment