Friday, December 31, 2010

Count down to 2011!

Why do we love New Years so? It's not just the champagne toasts, confetti, and fireworks - there are so many ways to bring in the "New Year" and say far well to the old. So many ways to let go of the past and start all over again. Perhaps that's what we love, it's the chance to reset the clock and welcome all the new possibilities of a few a brand new year.

I like to start the year off by writing a few lists. Tonight I'm writing 3 lists:
1.) What I'm most thankful for in my life right now.
2.) What I'd like to accomplish by one year from today
3.) What I'm going to do to improve, enhance and treasure my relationships with my family and friends.
So, what about you? Don't forget to mail it off to yourself tomorrow. When you receive it put it up someplace safe and don't open it for at least 6 months to see what how your doing.

I want to take this moment to thank you for making 2010 such an amazing year for us - I hope we've brought some inspiration, beauty, and laughter to you over this past year. We wish you all the joy and promise of the happiest of New Years! Here's to a fantastic 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment